Terms and Conditions
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer's statutory rights as a Consumer.
ORDERING FROM US
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. We will send you an order acknowledgement by email, detailing the products you have ordered.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order. We may refuse to accept an order: (a) Where goods are not available. (b) Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment (c) If there has been a pricing or product description error. (d) If the order is to be delivered outside of the United Kingdom.
- The products depicted are as seen. The reproduction of colours and styles are as accurate as photographic and image processing will allow. Smiley Moments does not accept responsibility for slight variances in colour and style. The colour of the product you receive may not match the colour as displayed by our website on your computer monitor. Please be aware that if colour is important to you, your order is placed at your own risk.
- Alcoholic Products. We cannot sell alcoholic products to anyone under 18. For this reason. we may refuse an order or refuse to make a delivery at our discretion. By placing an order you confirm that both you and the person the order is to be delivered to, are aged 18 years or over.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
- Delivery charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use secure payment facilities for online purchases.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible.
- Once your order is complete we will notify you of dispatch.
- Orders that have been personalised cannot be cancelled/returned once they have entered the production process.
- Orders that are perishable cannot be returned.
- We regret that we cannot accept the return of earrings.
- Please check your order carefully as we cannot refund products which have been misspelt during the order process.
- Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
- We will deliver the Products ordered by you to the address which you give for delivery when you make your order. If any of the details you have given us in your delivery address are incorrect, we are not liable for any items which have not be received.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible and usually within 7 days of receipt of your order.
- Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify, we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale. We cannot accept liability for out of pocket expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or delayed deliveries.
- Some postal addresses in Northern Ireland, some offshore islands and some remote areas of Great Britain may not be covered by our normal delivery services and so we may have to contact you to advise you of extra postal charges.
- The majority of our products are despatched Royal Mail 48hr. If you have not received your items, you must check with your local sorting office even if you have not received notification from your postman that they are holding items for you.
- We reserve the right to wait up to 10 working days from the date of despatch before taking further action regarding an undelivered item.
- Please note: we will not be held liable for any late deliveries if delays occur by causes beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation:- fire, severe weather conditions, industrial dispute, strike or labour disputes.
'COOLING OFF' PERIOD (CHANGING YOUR MIND)
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you may cancel a distance contract to purchase a product or products from us at any time within 14 working days after the day you received the relevant products or product (subject to the limitations set out above and in our Returns Policy).
If you wish to return a product on this basis, you must promptly return the product/s to us, in the same condition in which you received them and in any event withing 14 days of having received the goods. If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 day period runs from when you get the last of the batch.
You will be refunded in full (including the cost of sending the products to you). However you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us. We will refund you within 14 working days of either us getting the goods back, or you providing evidence of having returned the goods (for example, a proof of postage receipt from the post office) whichever is the sooner. A reduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than is necessary.
WRONG OR FAULTY GOODS
- If the item received is not what was originally ordered or the item received is faulty we will send out a replacement or offer a refund for the item, including delivery. Please contact Smiley Moments with details of the problem. It is helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this is likely to save you having to return the item(s) for inspection. We will then advise on how we intend to resolve the situation. If an exchange or refund is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge.
- While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
This website www.smileymoments.co.uk is owned and operated by: Smiley Moments, Hebden Lodge, Lee Mill Road, Hebden Bridge, W. Yorkshire HX7 7AE. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org