Personalised Silver Bridal Charm Pin. Old, New, Borrowed, Blue Theme
- Lucky silver pin for the bride relating to something old, new, borrowed & blue wedding poem.
- Genuine old lucky sixpence coin.
- Mixed pretty charms.
- Blue Swarovski crystal heart.
- Sterling silver pendant personalised.
- Pin is finished with a small hand tied satin bow.
- Gift box engraved with your own special message.
- A beautiful keepsake gift that will always be treasured.
- AVAILABLE IN GOLD.
A gorgeous personalised gift for any bride. This sweet wedding pin is decorated with pretty charms all relating to the traditional 'something old, something new...' wedding poem. Discreetly hidden in her dress or bridal pouch this lucky wedding pin can stay close throughout the day.
For that extra little touch, you can personalise a cute sterling silver pendant charm with your own message. The wedding pin is presented in a luxury grey gift box with a silver nameplate on the front that can also be engraved with a personal message.
Something Old: A genuine old lucky six pence coin
Something New: A Bride charm
Something Borrowed: A sweet lucky horse shoe charm
Something Blue: A pretty blue Swarovski crystal heart
Product size: 6cm long
Please Note: Charms can vary from time to time but they are all lovely.