Personalised Wedding Bridal Pin in Gold
- Lucky gold plated pin for the bride to wear, relating to something old, new, borrowed & blue wedding poem.
- Genuine old lucky sixpence coin.
- Mixed pretty charms.
- Blue Swarovski crystal heart.
- Gold filled pendant personalised.
- Pin is finished with a small hand tied satin bow.
- Gift box engraved with your own special message.
- A beautiful keepsake gift that will always be treasured.
- AVAILABLE IN SILVER
A gorgeous personalised gift for any bride. This sweet wedding pin is decorated with pretty charms all relating to the traditional 'something old, something new...' wedding poem. Discreetly hidden in her dress or bridal pouch this lucky wedding pin can stay close throughout the day.
For that extra little touch, you can personalise a cute gold filled pendant charm with your own message. The wedding pin is presented in a luxury grey gift box with a gold nameplate on the front that can also be engraved with a personal message.
Something Old: A genuine old lucky six pence coin
Something New: A gold dove symbolising the bride.
Something Borrowed: A little key charm.
Something Blue: A pretty blue Swarovski crystal heart
Product size: 6cm long
Please Note: Charms can vary from time to time but they are all lovely.
Marriage Proposal Idea: Personalise the little pendant charm with the words 'will you marry me?'. A lovely proposal gift that will almost certainly be worn on the big day too.